Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I always forget to remember

They say a picture speaks a thousand words. To met it's not only words but emotions as well.

I was thinking about life or well I was thinking about me. I can't remember the last time I took the time
to think about others. As I sat and looked at this picture tears started to flow. I can't remember the last
time over the troubles of a stranger. I could imagine myself in her place, and the pain that I felt in my heart was unbelievable. I can't imagine losing ANYBODY I love unnecessarily, much less the love of my life. Some say that war has to happen, but sometimes I feel deceived and wonder if it's at all worth it. Don't we have battles of our own to overcome?

 This picture put many issues into perspective for me. I always forget to remember that other people go through what I am going through, other people hurt, and are in pain to a degree I can't even imagine.

This woman's fiance was killed in 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment