Thursday, May 19, 2011

Goal: Follow-through

Today I started using myfitnesspal again, and I have to admit that it's a pretty good app.
Last year I started a weight loss program, and I did very well. I was very committed and
kept track of everything I put in my mouth. Mid August of 2010 I went on vacation, and stopped my plan cold turkey.I simply decided that it was much easier to eat unhealthy. I am in no way about to roll places, but I am not at the fitness level I wish to be.

I don't think I have ever started something and finished it. At least not even close to the outcome I wanted. I am not very proud of myself, let's see....

  • Bought 2 books to learn to make my own hand bags - The books are now collecting dust
  • Bought items (a lot) for scrap booking - The last time I scrapped booked was in 2009
  • I wanted to learn to make my own hair accessories - the book is collecting dust
  • Wanted to get fit again- went to the gym for a month and then I quit
When will I ever really commit to it?! Today. Today is the day (or night) that I am going to convince myself to follow-though. It doesn't matter that tonight I went over my calories (by 177) and it doesn't matter if I didn't exercise (spent all day watching TV and reading). Today, I make up my mind and tomorrow I start the plan it's so simple! So, I am starting tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment