Saturday, May 21, 2011

I always confuse advise and advice. I am going to pretend I used the correct one in this situation (English is my second language. Ha! Look at me trying to justify myself).


Random Thoughts
I. I was in the locker room this afternoon getting ready to go home, and I remembered an incident that happened to me today. Basically the customer wanted me to be responsible for her tardiness. I would have been more than happy to, if she had not hung up on me first. So, this got me thinking about the way some of us go around trying to get help and being rude is not the best way to go. I wish I was creative enough to have a blog about traveling advice. It would be so much fun!

II. Last night I realized that I could not be a smoker because I have a fear of being stinky, yup that’s right. I am mortified at the idea that of smelling bad. Last night I went to a bar with some friends (fun &fun) and I came home smelling like a chimney. This morning I took the longest shower of my life, because the smell was holding on to dear life; which reminds me that having long hair can be a pain.

III.I received one of the 2 books I ordered the other day (this time I plan to use them at least once). The first book is called the 90-day novel by Alan Watt. The second book, well I don’t exactly remember what I order and I want to be surprised. The last time I was surprised was on May 7th when my friend decorated my work desk, the day before my birthday. I love surprises, but I am terrible at arranging them.

IV. I realized that I am a terrible gift giver. I am not stingy, I genuinely want to buy people presents but I feel like I always purchase the wrong thing. I have given friends gifts, and I never see them wear it or using it, well except for one of them. Also, I act like I am the one that’s going to use whatever I am purchasing. So, if my friend wants a video game or something…I am biased against them and I’ll make the argument (with myself) that it’s a waste of money. Is my happiness at stake here? No! It’s my friends or family member’s happiness that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment