Thursday, June 30, 2011

The longest trip

In the last couple of weeks, I have been visiting different Starbucks and I have to say that they are so freaking small! Anyway, the one at the Block is pretty big but I didn't know they didn't have an office inside. I had to walk out of the starbucks to get to the offices.

I walk into an office stall and I see a blackberry (phone not the fruit). The phone starts going off and I am thinking "wtf I just want to do my business!" I answered the phone, and accusingly I said "I have YOUR phone, you left it in the bathroom!" the lady on the other line starts going loco on me, and I am thinking to myself I could accidentally drop your phone in the toilet if you don't stop yelling. I would never do that however, because I would want someone to return my baby if they found it. So, I asked her where I could meet her to return her phone. I had to walk far to meet her! That was the longest office trip I have ever taken. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment