Friday, August 26, 2011

Decisions? Nah, I'll Pass.

I have been in a really funky mode lately. I have been fucking everything up, and well I have to make decisions and I HATE making decisions. I hate not knowing if I am making the right one or not, and well I don't want to find out the hard way. I've realized that depending on my mood, that's the type of music I listen to. Of course it makes sense right? Well I decided to be proactive because when I am feeling shitty, I should want to feel happy! Anyway, I have created a small playlist that automatically makes me smile.

Sea Lion Woman - Feist
White Winter Hymnal - Fleet Foxes
Hurricane Drunk - Florence + The Machine
Dog Days Are Over - Florence + The Machine
Helena Beat - Foster the People
Pumped Up Kicks - Foster the People
Breakdown - Jack Johnson
Red Wine, Mistakes, Mythology - Jack Johnson
I'd Rather Dance With You - Kings of Convenience
More of You - Mozella
Thank You - Mozella
Awake My Soul - Mumford & Sons

It's easy for me to listen to some pissed off or emotional songs, because that's how I feel most of the time (the wonders of being a woman!), but I can't let that horrible habit continue. Music always makes me happy, and to make it better I should listen to happy music (at least music that sounds happy).












No comments:

Post a Comment