Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Funny Day

There are days that surprise me, and in a good way. Laughing is definitely something everyone should practice more often (I heard it's good for you). I am glad no one reads this blog otherwise my co-worker might kill me, but that's okay I think I can take this individual.

1. Our bathroom has a heater, and the switch for the light and heater are right next to each other. A friend came over and wanted to use the restroom, when he came out it looked like he ran a marathon in the Sahara. He accidentally turned the switch for the heater while in the bathroom.I wish I had a tape for it, I think we would definitely get mentioned on AFV.

2. At work we had to order a "get well" card for a 7 year old. The individual in charge of this was a guy...no offense but he was freaking out about ordering this princess package. Anyway, I took over and passed the card around for everyone to sign. When I get the card back and revise it I see that one of my co-workers wrote "get well soon?" I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard. I asked him "you put a question mark?!" and he said "oh! ha ha it was supposed to be a balloon."

Good times.


2 comments:

  1. Too funny ? Lol....wish I could have been there to see that. And your poor friend with the heater, I could only imagine the thoughts running through his head as its heating up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL nice! Yeah it was hilarious, I wish I would have captured a picture of him. :)

    ReplyDelete